There’s a lot to learn when you’re getting started with insurance, and there’s still a lot to learn when you’ve had insurance for years! Preparing in advance, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re protecting your family’s financial future. And since Life insurance benefits are generally not taxable at the federal level**, your loved ones can use the benefits to help take care of their living expenses in a variety of ways.
- Keep paying the home mortgage
- Maintain their current standard of living
- Pay off debts, estate taxes, and final expenses
- Create a fund for college education
- Create a fund for a family member with special needs
- Protect their dreams for the future
Contact a United Insurance Solutions to learn more about how Life insurance can benefit you and your loved ones or beneficiaries.